Entering a new relationship with a marketing and public relations firm should be a very positive experience for both parties. CRE-sources believes in working as a team to establish realistic budgets and expectations. When business partners respect and trust each other, everyone benefits. Isn’t that what building a relationship is all about?
We offer four public relations and marketing vehicles. Each vehicle can be selected as a standalone service or can be assembled in any combination by the client, based on need, expectation and budget. Those elements include:
- Custom website and blog creation and maintenance
- Social media channel distribution
- Digital newsletters
- Press release writing, distribution, and monitoring
CRE-sources builds exclusively in WordPress, implementing a mobile-friendly responsive web design. Responsive sites provide a great user-experience across many devices and screen sizes. This is an important characteristic, since it is impossible to anticipate all the devices and screen sizes searchers will use to access your site. A site that works well regardless of these variables will provide a better and more consistent user-experience than a separate mobile site that is designed for a specific device and screen size.
Your Custom Website/Blog will serve as a platform to educate and inform your clients and prospects with fresh, compelling and relevant news and information – what we like to refer to as blogtent™. Your program will…
- Dramatically improve your visibility on Google
- Increase your web traffic
- Enhance your connection with consumers and other industry professionals
- Turbo-charge your referral network
The most important aspect of your website—and the most important part of all your optimization efforts—is your content. You can’t get around that fact in the long run, even with the best of SEO tricks. And why would you want to? You can fool the search bots for a while (and less and less with every passing day), but if your content is of low quality, nobody is going to visit your website or share with the world what you’re offering.
Good content, on the other hand, will be eventually be widely read and widely shared by others, often on their own websites, creating excellent link-building opportunities for your website.
Your site’s content must be genuinely informative and written for the niche it’s serving.
If done properly, keeping your blog current can be quite time consuming. We offer blog maintenance packages ranging from $200-$425 per month based on the frequency package you choose. CRE-sources’ monthly maintenance packages will provide you with fresh, frequent and compelling blogtent™ every week with a frequency to match every budget. Topics and posts are customized based on a detailed assessment of your business and your goals.
CRE-sources believes strongly in creating and cultivating an online presence through the interconnectivity of a LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook profile. CRE-sources will create a profile in the above-mentioned platforms for those clients that don’t already have them established and continue to cultivate them through the sharing of news and information on a consistent basis.
Industry professionals like to gather their information and news from a variety of sources and formats. Digital newsletters can be a very effective vehicle in which to distribute news and information about your company while building a more intimate relationship with clients and prospects. CRE-sources provides digital newsletter creation and distribution services. Rates are based on frequency, beginning at $300 per month.
Press releases are the building blocks of any PR campaign and a typical release requires between five and 10 hours of creative time to write and distribute to appropriate media. To keep costs as low as possible, CRE-sources normally distributes its releases via email to a media contact list of approximately 30 local reporters and editors.
In addition, Debbie Colangelo, President/Publisher of CRE-sources, has built an extensive database of industry professionals over her 20 year career in commercial real estate advertising and marketing here in South Florida. Should a situation call for the distribution of information to individual industry professionals in addition or apart from the industry media contacts, our database of approximately 2,000 industry professionals can be made available to you.
CRE Industry Marketing
CRE-sources also provides a unified, localized source for office, flex, industrial and retail news as well as a variety of digital-media marketing options.
- The CRE-sources.com site offers two advertisement options that feature your image or graphic with a live link to whatever destination you choose. Enhance your marketing and advertising efforts with either a HUGE FEATURE IMAGE on the front page or with a THUMBNAIL sponsorship.
- QR CODES FOR SIGNS QR or QUICK RESPONSE CODES are a type of barcode that store URLs. With your camera-equipped smartphone and a 2-D barcode scanner app, you can scan the QR Code to open the associated web page right in your phone’s browser! CRE-sources creates trackable, QR codes in any dimension, up to 69″ square, to share your property details with passersby by simply scanning your sign with their smartphone! Direct them to your listings on LoopNet, your website, or wherever you post your property details.
Call CRE-sources today at 954.290.3866 for more information on how we can further support your marketing and public relations efforts!