- Immense progress has been made to shore up Florida’s commercial real estate markets and as a result, the anticipated flood of distressed properties did not dramatically affect the Florida markets in 2011.
- Industrial and multifamily properties in Florida are anticipated to continue to lead the path through recovery, as they did in 2011.
- As consumer confidence grows, retail properties will see further stability and growth followed by office properties.
- Development of commercial properties is another positive sign for Florida’s short-term future, as it will spur job growth.
- Additionally, development of speculative industrial and multifamily properties is anticipated to begin in many Florida markets.
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox!
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.