Destination State of Mind,” the 2019 Urban Land Institute (ULI) Florida Summit June 13-14 at the Gaylord Palms in Kissimmee. From keynote addresses to conference sessions, the 2019 Summit will focus on today’s changing markets, trends and opportunities featuring leading industry professionals. The annual ULI Florida Summit connects top real estate professionals from throughout the state including developers, attorneys, engineers, architects and land use planners, from both the private and public sector. Tours of local projects and incredible insights on the reality and future of real estate and development are part of the exciting agenda that includes concurrent sessions on Thursday and Friday, the Women’s Leadership Initiative Dinner on Thursday and the statewide UrbanPlan for Public Officials workshop on Tuesday. Thursday’s opening session, Destination Development, will focus on three high-profile Central Florida projects:
• Lake Nona with Craig Collin, Senior Vice President, Tavistock Development Company
• The Packing District with Kenneth Robinson, President & CEO, Dr. Phillips Charities
• and Creative Village with Brooke Myers, Founder & President, VelocityRED.The impressive lineup of keynote speakers and subjects include:
• The City of Tomorrow: Getting Better as They Get Bigger with Greg Lindsay, Expert on Globalization, Urbanization and Innovation.
• The Creative Placemaking Dividend: Developing places that are Livable, Loveable & Lasting with Carol Coletta, President & CEO, Memphis River Parks Partnership.
• Future Forecast: Business in the Trump Era with Maria Contreras-Sweet, Former Head of the U.S. Small Business Administration.Concurrent sessions on Thursday and Friday highlight the Summit program with plenty of options for unique insights on trending topics and issues. They include Rethinking Real Estate for a Multi-Modal Future, Designing Senior Living for a New Hospitality Health Care Paradigm, Financing Florida: 2019 Capital Markets Update, Planning for Health Making Healthcare Hyper-Local, Is Attainable Housing Attainable? New Ideas to Meet Pressing Demand, Radical Reinvention: Transforming Key Urban Properties into Iconic Destinations, Research Momentum: How Florida’s Research Parks are Driving Innovation… and Real Estate Returns and What’s Happening in Hospitality? The New Brands, The New Breed. Pre-conference opportunities include the invitation-only Florida Product Council Networking Breakfast and mobile tours of the Emeril Lagasse Foundation Kitchen House and Culinary Garden and East End Market, Golden Oak at Walt Disney World® Resort and a tour of Lake Nona, KPMG, and the USTA. The Summit provides multiple opportunities for networking among attendees and speakers. More than 700 ULI members and non-members interested in the state’s progress and prosperity convene at the annual event. The Summit is hosted and produced jointly by the five ULI District Councils of Florida. To view the full program, register online or learn more, visit www.florida.uli.org or call 1–800-321-5011.
[responsivevoice_button voice="US English Female" buttontext="Listen to Post"]
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox! And we promise…no more than one email each morning.]]>
Get the latest industry news and information from CRE-sources delivered right to your email inbox!
And we promise…no more than one email each morning.